Subject: Food in museums

Food in museums

From: Zack Peabody <zackofalltrades<-at->
Date: Friday, August 28, 2015
>Paul Himmelstein <aandh<-at->mindspring<.>com> writes
>
>Ingrid Neuman <berkart<-at->earthlink<.>net> writes
>
>>I am writing to inquire if there is an extant formal list of
>>recommended (and also therefore by extension not recommended) food
>>items to be served in a small museum cafe.  ...

I would suggest you also put the food in museum cafes question to
rcaam<-at->si-listserv<.>si<.>edu, which is heavily populated by museum
registrars and tends towards similar questions (and related horror
stories when things go stunningly wrong, like the ongoing thread
they've got going now regarding inappropriate labeling practices in
museums collections)

                 Distributed: Sunday, September 6, 2015