Subject: Survey on knowledge management

Survey on knowledge management

From: Bronte Charles <bronte.charles.11<-at->
Date: Monday, August 24, 2015
Survey

I am gathering data for my MA in Principles of Conservation thesis
at UCL and your urgent participation in this MA Conservation survey
(Aug 24, 2015 - Sept 9, 2015) will be appreciated.

The research explores the day-to-day practice of conservation
through the lens of knowledge management theories.  The impact and
evolution of technology has however opened up the profession,
brought new ways of looking at cultural objects and fast-tracked the
ability to generate knowledge and share with more varied
stakeholders amongst other.

With the help of your input, I hope to corroborate practice with the
literature reviewed, and distil the desired work environment aspects
and priorities pertinent to the conservation profession in the UK.
The findings will also contribute to the thinking of extant
frameworks such as ConservationSpace initiative for managing
documents to improve local knowledge flows.

The survey should take you no more than 15 minutes.  See

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6F2HJGQ>

Thank you in advance for your support,

Bronte Charles

                  Distributed: Friday, August 28, 2015