Subject: Food in museums

Food in museums

From: Ingrid Neuman <berkart<-at->
Date: Monday, August 24, 2015
>Paul Himmelstein <aandh<-at->mindspring<.>com> writes
>
>Ingrid Neuman <berkart<-at->earthlink<.>net> writes
>
>>I am writing to inquire if there is an extant formal list of
>>recommended (and also therefore by extension not recommended) food
>>items to be served in a small museum cafe.  ...
>
>You don't say whether the food will be cooked on site or brought in.

Regarding Paul Himmelstein's point of clarification, I am happier to
report that the food will be brought in and not cooked on the
premises.  Thank you for asking me to elucidate that point for
everyone.  Given this set of circumstances, do you have further
comments and recommendations to make for us at the RISD Museum?

Ingrid Neuman

                  Distributed: Friday, August 28, 2015