Subject: Washington Conservation Guild

Washington Conservation Guild

From: Justine Posluszny Bello <justine<-at->
Date: Monday, August 17, 2015
The Washington Conservation Guild Presents
the first meeting of the 2015/2016 season
Congressional Cemetery
1801 E St. SE
Washington DC 20003
September 3, 2015
5-7 p.m.

Please join us for our Annual Meet and Greet.  Walk the beautiful
grounds, mingle with colleagues and get to know new members.  Tours
will be available to learn about Congressional Cemetery's
interesting past.

The cemetery entrance is located near the intersection of Potomac
Avenue and E Street SE.  We will meet just inside the main gate.

The closest Metro station is Potomac Ave (Blue/ Orange/ Silver
line).  Street parking is available.

The event is free to WCG members, $5 for guests and non-members.  We
encourage you to please renew your membership or join now online at

    <URL:http://washingtonconservationguild.org/membership/>

or in person at the meeting; credit cards are accepted.

For more information about this meeting or WCG, please

    <URL:http://washingtonconservationguild.org>

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 23, 2015