Subject: Examination tables

Examination tables

From: Ana Flynn <ana.flynn<-at->
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2015
Tracey Seddon <tracey.seddon<-at->liverpoolmuseums<.>org<.>uk> writes

>Our Registrars are interested in purchasing tables for examination
>and packing of objects.  ...

At Tyne and Wear Archives and Museums we have recently purchased
ping pong tables for this purpose they are nice and big and easy to
fold and wheel around.  We have found them invaluable for packing
and exhibition set ups and they are reasonably priced.

Ana Flynn-Young
Conservation Officer
Collections Management
Tyne and Wear Archives and Museums