Subject: LED lighting

LED lighting

From: Bethany Jo Mikelait <info<-at->
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2015
We are looking to upgrade to an LED lighting system in our
conservation studio, and are wondering which LED types / brands /
suppliers other studios are using.  Our plan was to retrofit our
current T12 fluorescent lighting fixtures to accommodate T8 4-foot
LED bulbs, but we're also open to alternative recommendations based
on your own experiences.  We would welcome contact information for
suppliers you have had success with. Ideally, we're looking for
LED's with a colour temperature of 5000K, a CRI of at least 95, and
around a 2500 lumen output.

Bethany Jo Mikelait
Restorart Inc
23 Morrow Avenue