Subject: Rhoplex AC-33

Rhoplex AC-33

From: Steven Prins <sprins1102<-at->
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2015
It has just come to my attention that Rhom and Haas has discontinued
production of Rhoplex AC-33.  I am wondering if anyone knows if it
has been re-named or is superseded by a new R&H product?  Has anyone
found a replacement with similar chemical, physical and working
properties?

Steven Prins
Steven Prins and Company
Conservation and Restoration of Paintings
1570 Pacheco, Suite D-4
Santa Fe NM 87505

                 Distributed: Saturday, August 15, 2015