Subject: Examination tables

Examination tables

From: Tracey Seddon <tracey.seddon<-at->
Date: Friday, July 31, 2015
Our Registrars are interested in purchasing tables for examination
and packing of objects.  They like our lab tables, which were
purchased from Fray Furniture in Yorkshire in the 1990's but we
would like to explore other styles and price ranges before they make
a final decision.  The tables need to be sturdy, 900mm high, easily
movable and ideally collapsible.  Has anyone in the UK bought
anything fitting this bill in recent years, which they would
recommend?

Tracey Seddon ACR
Senior Organics Conservator
National Museums Liverpool