Subject: Survey on digitisation

Survey on digitisation

From: Tiffany Eng <tiffanybeng<-at->
Date: Sunday, August 2, 2015
I am conducting a short survey on digitisation practices of library
and archive collections as part of my master's dissertation at West
Dean College.  The survey will aid a comparative study of
digitisation strategies.  The information acquired will be used to
inform a case study regarding the digitisation of a small archive.

The survey should take 5-8 minutes and deals mainly with
digitisation strategy and selection of material.  The majority of
questions are checkbox answers.

It is posted online at

    <URL:http://goo.gl/forms/BVcMBsdFsR>

    <URL:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YDDbooweISiPQ6op_sIpsCQ-lwUrOoGB-_r8bokeKEY/viewform?usp=send_form>

or available in a word document via email by
tiffany.eng<-at->westdean<.>org<.>uk

I hope that anyone in an institution currently considering a
digitisation project, or has been part of a digitisation project or
programme will help by completing this survey.

Tiffany Eng

                  Distributed: Tuesday, August 4, 2015