Subject: Light blocking films

Light blocking films

From: Kathryn Sawyer <kathryn.sawyer<-at->
Date: Friday, July 17, 2015
I am seeking some advice on light blocking films that might be
suitable for inclusion in a closed-case environment.  Also included
in the case are a variety of objects and materials that I do not
want in contact with PVC or any material that will off-gas
significantly.  Is anyone aware of any low solvent, high tack
products that could be useful in this instance?

Kat Sawyer

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 23, 2015