Subject: Online conservation courses

Online conservation courses

From: David Harvey <topladave<-at->
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Here is the schedule for August for the online courses I develop and
teach to museum professionals.  All the courses are designed for
busy working professionals.  You do the course entirely on your own
time and schedule.

"Care and Conservation of Historic Copper, Brass, and Bronze"
August 10, 2015
Three Week Course
$160

Registration and payment:
<URL:http://www.coppercareclass8.eventbrite.com>

"Care and Conservation of Historic Silver"
August 17, 2015
Three Week Course
$160

Registration and payment:
<URL:http://www.silvercareclass10.eventbrite.comwww.silvercareclass10.eventbrite.com>

 Care and Conservation of Historic Firearms"
August 24, 2015
Three Week Course
$160

Registration and payment:
<URL:http://www.firearmscareclass8.eventbrite.com>

"Care and Conservation of Historic Cannons"
August 31, 2015
Three Week Course
$160

Registration and payment:
<URL:http://www.cannoncareclass3.eventbrite.com>

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

David Harvey
Senior Conservator and Museum Consultant
Los Angeles CA USA

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 23, 2015