Subject: Call for contributions--Queen's Art Conservation Newsletter

Call for contributions--Queen's Art Conservation Newsletter

From: Alison Murray <am26<-at->
Date: Friday, July 17, 2015
Queen's Graduates:

We are writing to ask for news from this past year for our annual
Art Conservation Program Newsletter.  We would like to have an image
and a paragraph of approximately 50-75 words.  The subject can be
either professional or personal.  Previous newsletters can be found
on our website:

    <URL:http://www.queensu.ca/art/art-conservation/alumni>

Contributions need to be received by August 1, 2015 at the e-mail
address below.

Rosaleen Hill, Amandina Anastassiades, Anita Henry, Gus Shurvell,
and I are very much looking forward to hearing from you, as are your
classmates.  Please do write in with your news.

Alison Murray
Art Conservation Program

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 23, 2015