Subject: Position at ConservArt, Inc.

Position at ConservArt, Inc.

From: George Schwartz <george<-at->
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Conservation technician
ConservArt, Inc.
Boca Raton, Florida

We are taking applications for a new team member to join, work and
learn in our conservation studio in sunny Florida

Qualifications:

The successful applicant must be a self-motivator and possess the
following attributes:

    Appreciation, familiarity, experience and ability to handle fine
    art and art objects

    Familiarity and skills with all aspects of conservation framing

    Familiarity with studio procedures and treatment techniques,
    including relevant chemistry and physics

    Must be able to express concepts articulately in writing and
    verbally in English

    Must be comfortable with computers

    Ability to interface with clients professionally and tactfully

    Must have legal status to work in the United States

Send your resume and expected salary range to:

    George Schwartz
    Principal, Chief Conservator
    ConservArt, Inc.
    Mobile/Text: 561-206-4406
    george<-at->conservart<.>com

Please write "Application" in the Subject line

See
    <URL:http://www.conservart.com>

George Schwartz, Professional Associate AIC
6620 E. Rogers Circle
Boca Raton FL 33487
Mobile: 561-206-4406
Fax: 609-594-1199