Subject: Micro-FTIR equipment

Micro-FTIR equipment

From: Paola Lucero <liztona<-at->
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2015
My laboratory is about to buy a micro-FTIR, of course we reviewed
the bibliography and it seems that many labs working in the field of
cultural heritage, are equipped with the Nicolet Continuum
micro-FTIR. I would like to know your opinion about this equipment
and maybe the Hyperion of Brucker and the Cary of Agilent.

Has anyone owned or worked with any of them?  Do you have any
preference?  Do you have any good/bad experience with them regarding
either the equipment itself or the customer service? Please do not
hesitate to contact me if you have any comments

Dr. Paola Lucero
Head of the Chemistry Laboratory of LANCIC
Chemistry Institute, UNAM
National Laboratory for the Research and the Conservation of
    Cultural Patrimony Mexico
+52 55 56224770 ext 46609

                   Distributed: Friday, June 19, 2015