Subject: Online conservation courses

Online conservation courses

From: David Harvey <topladave<-at->
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2015
New online courses for July 2015.

All courses are structured for busy working professionals, so you do
it entirely on your own time and schedule.  All courses have three
sections so the course runs for three weeks.  There is one practical
assignment at the end to complete the course.  Registration is
limited so sign up now.

"Care and Conservation of Historic Cannons"
July 6, 2015
$150
For a description of the course and to register:
<URL:http://www.cannoncareclass2.eventbrite.com>

"Paranormal Investigations in Museums and Historic Sites"
July 13, 2015
$160
For a description of the course and to register:
<URL:http://www.paranormalmuseumclass7.eventbrite.com>

"Care and Conservation of Historic Iron"
July 20, 2015
$160
For a description of the course and to register:
<URL:http://www.ironcareclass9.eventbrite.com>

"Care and Conservation of Historic Ceramics" (new course)
July 27, 2015
$160
For a description of the course and to register:
<URL:http://www.ceramicscareclass.eventbrite.com>
Featured course

"Care and Conservation of Historic Cannons
3 Week Online Class starting on July 6, 2015
$150

    Do you have historic cannons and and want to know how to care
    and preserve them?

    In this course you will learn about the history and technology
    of cannons, how to identify conservation problems, how to
    properly handle, store, exhibit, and how to safely clean and
    preserve historic cannons.  We will emphasize what you can do
    and when you need a conservator.

    The course runs for three weeks with one section each week:
    History and Technology of Cannons, Condition and Treatment,
    Storage and Care.

    It is structured so you can do the course from home or from work
    all on your own time and schedule.  We'll have email discussions
    about each week's readings and resource materials, there will
    one practical assignment. This online class will give you the
    tools to understand, clean, and preserve historic cannons.

    For a description of the course and to register see

        <URL:http://www.cannoncareclass2.eventbrite.com>

    Space is limited so register soon.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at
cityofangelsconservation<-at->gmail<.>com

David Harvey
Senior Conservator and Museum Consultant
Los Angeles CA  USA

                   Distributed: Friday, June 19, 2015