Subject: Preservation Equipment Ltd Conservation Iron and Station

Preservation Equipment Ltd Conservation Iron and Station

From: Stephanie Limoges <slimoges<-at->
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2015
I am wondering if anybody has any opinions/ feedback on the
Preservation Equipment Ltd (PEL) Conservation Iron and Station for
consolidation and strip lining in paintings conservation?  I've only
ever used Willard's heated spatulas before, and whilst I would
prefer to purchase one of these, the cost is prohibitive right now
on the current budget.  Has anybody used this equipment before?  If
so, how would you rate it?

Stephanie Limoges
Paintings Conservator
Oakland Museum of California