Subject: Internships at National Maritime Museum

Internships at National Maritime Museum

From: Birthe Christensen <bchristensen<-at->
Date: Friday, June 5, 2015
Internships (2 positions)
The National Maritime Museum
Greenwich, London

    Metals Conservation Intern
    Endeavour project
    6 months fixed term contract

    Textile Conservation Intern
    Endeavour project
    6 months fixed term contract

The National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, London has secured HLF
funding to develop four new permanent galleries, part of our larger
Endeavour project which also includes a new store and conservation
studios.  The gallery development strand includes two funded
conservation internships in metals and textiles.  This is a great
opportunity for newly qualified conservators to develop and learn
the skills to look after our heritage.  Deadline for application is
29 June 2015.

For more information please visit

    <URL:http://www.rmg.co.uk/jobs>

To apply please send a CV and cover letter to recruitment<-at->rmg<.>co<.>uk
by 29 June 2015.

Birthe Christensen
Head of Conservation and Preservation
Royal Museums Greenwich