Subject: 3M 6064 Spray-Mount Artist's Adhesive

3M 6064 Spray-Mount Artist's Adhesive

From: Cerys Fry <cerys.fry<-at->
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2015
Has anyone done--or does anyone know of--research on 3M Spray-Mount
Artist's Adhesive 6064?  I am looking into residues from these
products left on canvas and am concerned about the long lasting
effects of these products.  I would like to know what the adhesive
is used.  Any light that could be shed on the matter would be
greatly appreciated.

Cerys Fry
The Courtauld Institute of Art
Somerset House