Subject: Masterclasses on paintings conservation

Masterclasses on paintings conservation

From: Pedro Pardinhas <2021<-at->
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Masterclasses

    "Loss compensation in paintings" (2nd Edition)
    with Laura Fuster-Lopez
    24-26 September 2015

    "Modular cleaning program"
    with Chris Stavroudis
    10-13 November 2015

20-21 Conservacao e Restauro
Porto, Portugal

This year we have a special price for the participants who have
already attended at least one of our Masterclasses, so they can come
again to learn with us.

"Loss compensation in paintings":

    295.20 Euro for participants who have already attended one 20-21
    masterclass

    Euro for newcomers

"Modular cleaning program":

    738 Euro for participants who have already attended one 20-21
    masterclass

    799.50 Euro for newcomers

Marta Palmeira
20-21 Conservacao e Restauro de Arte Contempora'nea, Lda.
Rua do Rosario 339-B 1o
4050-525 Porto
Portugal
Mobile: +351 960 080 607