Subject: Etching Press manual

Etching Press manual

From: Margit J. Smith <mjsmith<-at->
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2015
I am looking for a user's manual for a Laguna Etching Press, or for
an etching press designed by Don Woods around 1975-1980.  If you
own, or know of, one, I would greatly appreciate getting the
information.  I'll be happy to pay for photocopying, buying one or
even having a conversation with the owner of such material.

Margit J Smith

                   Distributed: Friday, May 15, 2015