Subject: Survey on radiography in art and archaeology--addendum

Survey on radiography in art and archaeology--addendum

From: Lionel Keene <lkeene<-at->
Date: Sunday, May 10, 2015
After approximately two months, we have closed this survey regarding
Radiography in Art and Archaeology.  We are grateful for the 28
DistList.  Some of the responders asked for the results from this
survey, so we are posting it in the form of a PDF at

    <URL:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzvegq4wki_ddXJNRjduMG0wQk0/preview>

The responses we received were very useful for us.  Since there
seems to be some demand for radiography software or whole systems
from the art and archaeology field, we are working hard on a project
called CurieX.  We're still in stealth mode, but if you are curious
and wish to receive news regarding our progress, email me at

    Lionel Keene, Ph.D.
    CEO and Chief Scientist, Core Optical Inc.
    818-691-3954
    lkeene<-at->coreoptical<.>com

                   Distributed: Friday, May 15, 2015