Subject: Position at Whitten and Proctor Fine Art Conservation

Position at Whitten and Proctor Fine Art Conservation

From: Robert Proctor <robert<-at->
Date: Sunday, May 3, 2015
Paintings conservator
Whitten and Proctor Fine Art Conservation

Whitten and Proctor Fine Art Conservation
<URL:http://www.whittenandproctor.com> seeks a program-trained
conservator to work in a lively painting conservation practice
serving a diverse clientele of private and institutional collectors.
5 years post-graduate or a combination of strong pre-program
experience and post-graduate training preferred.  We are seeking a
candidate with structural treatment experience and knowledge of new
cleaning systems, and excellent communication and writing skills,
who is willing to learn and work in a team.  We want a hard-working,
curious conservator with a sense of humor and, ideally, a love of
spicy foods and warm, humid weather.  Generous benefits.

Please respond privately by email or letter to

    1236 Studewood St. Houston
    TX 77008
    wp<-at->whittenandproctor<.>com

Please send a letter of interest, resume, and three professional