Subject: International Conservation Center Field School--addendum

International Conservation Center Field School--addendum

From: Alison Goren <alison<-at->
Date: Monday, April 20, 2015
Summer Conservation Field School
International Conservation Center - Citta di Roma
Old Acre, Israel
July 13 - August 13, 2015

    **** Moderator's comments: Please see the original announcement
    in Conservation DistList Instance: 28:34 Tuesday, February 3,
    2015

We are excited to announce that there is still time to join us this
summer for our brand new immersive summer conservation field school.
Due to logistical issues, we have moved the program deeper into the
summer--July 13 - August 13, 2015--, but that only gives you more
time to get your application in (and more sunshine to work on your
great Mediterranean tan).

Visit our website

    <URL:http://conservationcenter.org.il/fieldschool>

for more information and applications.  Email
info<-at->conservationcenter<.>org<.>il with any questions.

                  Distributed: Sunday, April 26, 2015