Subject: Archives and Records Association Annual Conference

Archives and Records Association Annual Conference

From: Mark Allen <mark_allen<-at->
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2015
"Challenges, Obligations, or Imperatives? The moral and legal role
    of the Record Keeper today"
ARA Conference
Dublin
26-28 August, 2015

There are many fascinating subjects that will be covered in the
conservation stream of the ARA conference in Dublin this year, with
many new techniques and developments being introduced.  Be sure to
register and book a place.  Keep up to date with what is happening
in the preservation world as this is the only conference that deals
directly with Archives conservation in the UK.  Whatever your
speciality, there will be chances to learn and contribute to the
ever moving dynamic debate.  As an opportunity to network with
colleagues, the ARA conference is second to none

 We always work hard to give value for money for our conference.
please visit the registration page on our website

    <URL:http://www.archives.org.uk/conference-registration>

Our full programme, with over thirty speakers on the conservation
stream is available to view on our website There is also a digital
preservation strand this year.

View the programme at:

    <URL:http://www.archives.org.uk/ara-in-action/the-ara-conference.html>

Mark Allen