Subject: Tracing paper

Tracing paper

From: Kupias Riikka <riikka.kupias<-at->
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2015
I would be interested in hearing your experiences of conserving
tracing paper, i.e. drawings.  Which methods and materials you have
found as the best for mending tears and filling losses of these
transparent and fragile items?  How about straightening?

I have tried a few ways and read several articles about the topic
but haven't found a successful way to be happy with yet.

Riikka Kupias
Paper conservator
The City of Turku's Central Archive
Finland