Subject: Publication on heritage preservation

Publication on heritage preservation

From: Mauro J. Mazzini <mjmconservation<-at->
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2015
We share with you the Spanish version of the report "SOS Heritage in
Danger", made by the TAPA Foundation of Ivory Coast. For those of
you who read Spanish, the document is available here:

    <URL:https://assocpp.wordpress.com/2015/04/11/espagnol-reporte-de-la-fundacion-tapa-sos-patrimonio-en-peligro/>

French and english versions will come soon.

I take this opportunity remember that our little association, the
Center du Protection du Patrimoine (CPP)

    <URL:https://assocpp.wordpress.com>

keeps seeking for volunteers all over the world.  Translators to any
language are needed, but conservators-restorers who believe in
solidarity and in helping to protect cultural heritage in danger are
our main objective.

Mauro J. Mazzini
Conservateur-restaurateur de materiaux photographiques et papier
Paris

                  Distributed: Monday, April 20, 2015