Subject: Lascar Electronics Wi-Fi data logger

Lascar Electronics Wi-Fi data logger

From: Emily Bell <ebell<-at->
Date: Monday, April 6, 2015
Our library is in need of upgrading its environmental monitoring
equipment.  We are looking into a Wi-Fi capable system, and are
considering the Lascar Electronics Wi-Fi data logger (EL-WiFi-TH).
Does anyone have any experience with this particular setup that
they'd be willing to share?  I would be especially interested in
hearing about their longevity between battery recharges, or if
people have gone with using the wall adapter to leave them
permanently plugged in.  It would also be great to know about any
difficulties with using the wi-fi, or with downloading or graphing
the data.  Suggestions for alternatives that can be read remotely
are also welcome.

Please feel free to contact me off-list, but it's always nice to add
this kind of information to the DistList archives, too.

Emily K. Bell
Collections Conservator
Margaret Clapp Library
Wellesley College