Subject: Survey on biscuit porcelain

Survey on biscuit porcelain

From: Helas Corinne <corinne.helas<-at->
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2015
I am a student in second masters in conservation-restoration of
ceramics and glass, in E.N.S.A.V. La Cambre in Brussels.  I contact
you about my masters-thesis that concerns porcelain's biscuit
fillings: translucent material and matt surface.

I would like to realize a census of filling materials applied to the
biscuit of porcelain.

In order to do that, I wrote a questionnaire online that I would
like to be completed by several restorers in different countries.

    <URL:http://fr.ze-questionnaire.com/repondre.php?s=37672&d=SPRmnX3aJdPg>

In order to help me, could you answer this questionnaire?  It will
not take you more than 3 minutes.  The questionnaire is a QCM
(questionnaire with multiple choices), the restorer only have to
write his name and his country or institution where he/she work,
check the answer and save them.

Thank you in advance for your attention and for the precious help
you can offer me.

Corinne Helas

                 Distributed: Saturday, April 11, 2015