Subject: Washington Conservation Guild

Washington Conservation Guild

From: Justine Posluszny Bello <justine<-at->
Date: Monday, April 6, 2015
The Washington Conservation Guild presents
the final meeting of the 2014/2015 season

Join us Thursday, May 7, 2015 for our Annual Business Meeting and
Raffle. Enjoy the breathtaking view, mingle with your colleagues and
have a direct impact on who will serve next on the WCG board.  In
addition to Elections, we will also have drawings for our annual
Raffle and you can quickly and easily renew your membership.

The meeting will be held at:

IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers)
900 7th St. NW
Washington, DC
20001
5-6:00 pm reception
6-7:00 pm Raffle

Raffle tickets may be purchased by all for $1.00 each or 6 for $5.

We have had amazing Raffle items in the past and as you know, you
must be present to win.

The closest Metro stop is Gallery Place/Chinatown (Red/Green/Yellow
line)

Limited street parking is available

This event is free to WCG members, $5 for guests and non-members.

For more information about this meeting or WCG, please visit

    <URL:http://washingtonconservationguild.org>

Please note: Members already paid up on their dues are eligible to
vote and will receive one free raffle ticket.  Membership dues may
be paid upon arrival but will be applied to the 2015/16 season.

                 Distributed: Saturday, April 11, 2015