Subject: Dataloggers for sale

Dataloggers for sale

From: Marc A. Williams <artconservation<-at->
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2015
    author.

I have available a few extra Onset Hobo UX100-003 T/RH data loggers
with visible digital display from a lot I bought from a private
party. These are the latest version logger from Onset that sells for
$89.  Each comes with a 3-point (10, 20, 30 deg C) NIST temperature
Certification of Accuracy, an additional cost of $140 each from
Onset, for a total cost of $229.  I call their condition like new
since I can not verify they are new because I did not purchase them
from an authorized dealer.  However, the only previous launches were
for the certification process by Onset. I can sell them for $114,
half price, plus postage.  I only have a few of these available, so
first come, first served.

    <URL:http://www.conservator.com>

If you are interested, please send an email directly to
acc<-at->conservator<.>com

USA and Canada shipping only.  Thank you.

Marc
American Conservation Consortium, Ltd.
4 Rockville Road
Broad Brook CT 06016