Subject: Call for papers--Conference on conservation of sculpture parks

Call for papers--Conference on conservation of sculpture parks

From: Sagita Mirjam Sunara <sagita.sunara<-at->
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2015
International conference

"SPark: Conservation of Sculpture Parks"
September 14-16, 2015
Sisak, Croatia

We are delighted at the great interest shown in the international
conference on conservation of sculpture parks that will be held in
Sisak, Croatia, September 14-16, 2015.  We decided to issue a call
for posters, enabling those whose proposals for oral presentations
were not accepted or who skipped the call for papers thinking that
their topic was not suited for a talk to apply.

The conference aims to address all aspects connected to conservation
of outdoor sculpture collections, from technical questions on how to
carry out the treatments to collection administration/management. If
you have an interesting subject that is connected to the theme of
the conference, please complete the Poster Submission Form
(available on the Conference website) and send it to
spark.conference.sisak<-at->gmail<.>com by April 30, 2015.  Proposals will
be reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee.  Email
notification of accepted poster presentations will be sent on May
10, 2015.

Conference website:

    <URL:https://spark2015sisak.wordpress.com>

Contact (general, abstract submission):