Subject: Survey on conferences in cultural materials conservation

Survey on conferences in cultural materials conservation

From: Meghan Ellis <meghan.h.ellis<-at->
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Survey

Conferences in Cultural Materials Conservation

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/conservation_conference>

This anonymous, voluntary survey is part of a thesis in the Masters
by Coursework program at the Centre for Cultural Materials
Conservation, University of Melbourne.  It aims to gain perspective
on the expectations and experiences of those in conservation who
participate in conferences. As part of my thesis looks at
international conferences, I am seeking survey participants from a
wide range of geographic and cultural backgrounds.  The data gained
from this survey will inform a critical assessment of conference
outcomes in conservation today.

Thank you for your participation.  If you require this survey in a
language other than English, or if you have any questions or
comments, please contact me at meghan.h.ellis<-at->gmail<.>com

Meghan Ellis
Student
Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation
University of Melbourne

Associate Prof, 2015essor Robyn Sloggett (supervisor)

                  Distributed: Sunday, March 22, 2015