Subject: Online course on historic firearms

Online course on historic firearms

From: David Harvey <topladave<-at->
Date: Friday, March 20, 2015
"Care and Conservation of Historic Firearms"
3 Week Online Class
$150

Do you have historic firearms and want to know how to care and
preserve them?

In this course you will learn about the history and technology of
firearms, how to identify conservation problems, how to properly
handle, store, exhibit, and how to safely clean and preserve
historic firearms.  We will emphasize what you can do and when you
need a conservator.

The course runs for three weeks with one section each week: History
and Technology of Firearms, Condition and Treatment, Storage and
Care.

It is structured so you can do the course from home or from work.
We'll have email discussions about each week's readings and resource
materials, there will one practical assignment.  You do the course
entirely on your own time and schedule.

This online class will give you the tools to understand, clean, and
preserve historic firearms.

Space is limited so register soon:

    <URL:http://firearmscareclass5.eventbrite.com>

If you have any questions feel free to email me any time.

David Harvey
Senior Conservator and Museum
Consultant
Los Angeles CA