Subject: Conservation tools available

Conservation tools available

From: Rose Cull <roseemilycull<-at->
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2015
My partner and I have gone through our conservation tools to remove
duplicates, so we have a few dental tools and other little
conservation tools that would be useful for an objects/sculpture
conservator or student.  We can give them to someone who could come
and pick them up, mailing would be too complicated, we live in
Rotherhithe in South East London SE16.

If you are interested email roseemilycull<-at->gmail<.>com

Rose Cull

                  Distributed: Friday, March 13, 2015