Subject: Position at Eura Conservation Ltd

Position at Eura Conservation Ltd

From: Robert Turner <robert.turner<-at->
Date: Friday, March 6, 2015
Manager
Eura Conservation Ltd

Full Time

Salary: UKP30-45,000 - negotiable depending on experience.

This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading
conservation practices. We have just been awarded our largest
project and plan to use this as a springboard from which to grow our
organisation.

We are looking for an experienced, talented and flexible individual
(ACR or equivalent) to assist in the future development of the
organisation, by being a key part of our Telford management team.

You will be comfortable interfacing with clients, developing options
and providing estimates.  You will manage varied projects, both in
terms of materials and contract value, and teams of Eura's staff.
The ideal candidate will be have a sound theoretical and practical
understanding of conservation ethics, together with the
entrepreneurial mind-set and energy essential for a private practice
to flourish in the 21st century.

To learn more about us, please visit

    <URL:http://www.eura.co.uk>

or phone +44 1952 680218