Subject: Survey on storing mammoth molars

Survey on storing mammoth molars

From: Daniel Doyle <danny.doyle<-at->
Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2015
I am currently undertaking my final year of towards completion of a
Masters degree in Arts Conversation at Queen's University, Kingston
Ontario.  As a requirement for this, I am conducting research
examining the effect of relative humidity on mammoth molars.  In
conjunction with the experimental for this research (exposing molars
to controlled environments to measure change) I am undertaking a
short survey of the current storage practices for mammoth molars.
All responses will be strictly confidential, with participating
institutions named only in the acknowledgements of the completed
paper and only if so requested.  This survey will in no way single
out any responses, but will rather provide an overview of current
storage practices.  This will in turn provide relevance for the
experimental of the research and possibly allow for the formulation
of storage recommendations.  The completed research will be
available from Queen's University in the course of 2015-2016.

If you house mammoth molars, your responses would be very
appreciated. The survey comprising 10 questions may be found at

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2RG5QW5>

Danny Doyle
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario