Subject: Call for expressions of interest--Archives and Records Association Section for New Professionals

Call for expressions of interest--Archives and Records Association Section for New Professionals

From: Karyn Williamson <karyn_williamson<-at->
Date: Thursday, February 19, 2015
Call for expressions of interest

ARA Section for New Professionals Summer Seminar

The Archives and Records Association Section for New Professionals

    <URL:http://www.archives.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=190&Itemid=232>

are looking for two qualified conservators to represent the
conservation sector at our Summer Seminar training event on June 12
2015 being held at the University of Birmingham Library.

Are you interested in offering recruitment advice to those thinking
of undertaking a career in conservation?  We hold a recruitment
panel discussion as part of the day where experienced professionals
offer advice on interviews, applications, C.V construction and more.

We are also interested in hearing from lone conservators who work as
an individual conservator in a wider institution or free-lance on
single projects.  We are looking for someone to give a twenty minute
presentation on the challenges and opportunities of working in this
environment and how you progress your own development.

If you would be interested in either of the above presenting
opportunities, or would like more information, please contact
karyn_williamson<-at->standardlife<.>com stating which presentation you
would be interested in.  Expressions of interest via email should be
submitted by March 5, 2015.

Karyn Williamson

                 Distributed: Friday, February 20, 2015