Subject: Lawrence Reger leaves Heritage Preservation

Lawrence Reger leaves Heritage Preservation

From: Lawrence L. Reger <reger.lawrencel<-at->
Date: Thursday, February 12, 2015
As President for more than 27 years, I have been honored to work
with many of you to improve the preservation of our nation's
cultural and scientific heritage.  Most important to me are the
friendships that I have made with so many of you.  As of February 7,
2015, I will no longer be affiliated with Heritage Preservation.

I look forward to staying in touch with friends and colleagues.  If
you wish to reach me, please send an email to
info<-at->heritagepreservation<.>org.

Larry Reger

                 Distributed: Friday, February 20, 2015