Subject: Laurent Martin appointed new product manager at CXD

Laurent Martin appointed new product manager at CXD

From: Pauline Hutchinson <pauline.hutchinson<-at->
Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Conservation By Design (CXD), Stouls Conservation, Museo Direct, and
Atlantis France has appointed Laurent Martin as New Product
Development Manager, responsible for working closely with customers
to search and develop new conservation products.

Laurent has been a book and paper conservator for over 16 years. He
studied bookbinding at the Union Centrale des Arts Decoratifs and
history of art at la Sorbonne in Paris.  He joined the National
Library of France and then the National Archive in Paris, where the
diversity of documents led him to practice medieval books
conservation as well as maps and paper records.  In his previous
role as conservation manager at the National Archives, he also
supervised the installation of the new conservation lab in
Pierrefitte.

Laurent commented: "As a conservator I always wanted to find the
best products or tools to do my job.  Now that I've joined the
conservation team I can ensure that we continue to raise the bar
with our products, offering the newest and best products possible to
meet the needs of conservators and museums in the fight to conserve
and protect our cultural heritage".

Pauline Hutchinson
Marketing Manager
For and on behalf of Conservation By Design Limited
+44 1234 846309
Fax: +44 1234 840190

                 Distributed: Friday, February 20, 2015