Subject: Position at Kunsthaus Zurich

Position at Kunsthaus Zurich

From: Jean Rosston <jfrossto<-at->
Date: Saturday, January 31, 2015
Paper and Foto-Conservator
Kunsthaus Zurich

80% FTE

Position to begin July 1, 2015 or on a mutually agreed upon
negotiable date.

The job includes partaking in the conservation responsibilities for
the graphic and photographic collection in the Kunsthaus Zurich,
with an emphasis on works of art from 1960 to the present as well as
cooperative work for exhibitions and the extensive loan requests.

We require a Masters Degree or Diploma in Conservation/Restoration
with a specialty in the conservation of works of art on paper
(drawings and graphics) and photography, plus significant
post-graduate professional experience.

Along with good team-work skills, we would like a highly qualified,
self-reliable person with good self-critical capabilities and a
readiness to develop new working techniques when confronted with
difficult conservation problems.

Fluent German is a prerequisite.  Good English and French language
skills in writing as well as speaking are required.  Other foreign
languages are desirable.

We offer a multifaceted, independent position in a fascinating,
international atmosphere.

Please send your complete dossier (in German language) before
February 16, 2015 to:

    Kunsthaus Zurich,
    Frau Gerda Kram,
    Postfach CH-8024