Subject: Survey on post-treatment corrosion

Survey on post-treatment corrosion

From: Marine Crouzet <marinecrouzet<-at->
Date: Monday, January 26, 2015
As part of my master's thesis project in Conservation of Cultural
Property Program at the University of Paris 1-Pantheon Sorbonne, I
am studying post treatment corrosion on previously waterlogged or
wet inseparable composite archaeological artefacts treated within
the last twenty years.  I am investigating the question or whether
it is better to retreat or to create microclimates that are tailored
to the object's needs, namely by means of anoxic enclosure.

Each questionnaire is mostly comprised of multiple choice questions,
qualitative or quantitative and it lasts about ten minutes.  They
target conservators of all specialties but also collections
managers, preventive conservators and technicians.

So I encourage you to take the time to read the questionnaires,
respond and to share with me, either in the free response spaces or
by email, any comments or suggestions you deem relevant.  I hope you
would also find in my questions an echo to your own and that the
future results would be of great use to you.

Even if you don't answer all the questions, please do advance all
the way to the end of the survey in order to save and register the
first answers given.

At the end of the questionnaires, you will get an overview of the

Deadline: 10 March 2015

Thank you for your collaboration,

Marine Crouzet
Student in Master 2 of Conservation of Cultural Property
Paris 1- Pantheon
Sorbonne University
specialized in the Conservation of archaeological artefacts.

                 Distributed: Friday, January 30, 2015