Subject: Call for articles--Icon Scotland Group blog

Call for articles--Icon Scotland Group blog

From: Emily Hick <emily.hick<-at->
Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2015
The Icon (Institute of Conservation) Scotland Group has launched a
new blog to showcase all the fantastic conservation related events,
projects and people in the country.  Over the next few months we
will be posting articles about a wide range of topics; the
conservation of musical instruments, the separation of albumen
prints, the decay of stone, the experiences of a Scottish
conservator in Toyko, as well as reviews of recent training events
and lectures.

To find out more see

    <URL:http://www.iconscotland.wordpress.com>

We are inviting conservators and conservation professionals from all
disciplines who are working in Scotland to contribute short articles
to this blog.  We are interested in hearing about recent projects,
new treatment approaches, conservation ethics, events or any other
heritage related activity that you would like to share.

For brief guidelines and information on how to submit please visit

    <URL:https://iconscotland.wordpress.com/guidelines/>

Feel free to contact Emily <hickemily<-at->hotmail<.>com> for more
information or if you have any questions.  We look forward to
hearing from you.

Emily Hick
Blog Administrator
Icon Scotland Group