Subject: Adhesive for metal

Adhesive for metal

From: Joseph R. Swider <jswider<-at->
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Robin Croskery Howard <robin.croskery<-at->gmail<.>com> writes

>I am searching for the appropriate adhesive for metal.  I am
>currently working to re-adhere a trigger guard on a late
>eighteenth/early nineteenth century pepperbox pistol.  ...

Our staff metallurgists recommend any of the Loctite adhesives, but
you may not be able to obtain their chemical information.

    <URL:http://www.henkelna.com/loctite-industrial-assembly-repair-13281.htm>

Joe Swider
Senior Research Scientist
McCrone Associates