Subject: History, development and application of textile conservation techniques

History, development and application of textile conservation techniques

From: Francisco Mederos-Henry <franciscomederos<-at->
Date: Monday, January 12, 2015
I am researching on the history, development and application of
textile conservation techniques and more particularly on how they
arrived to Mexico.  Also (but not only), I am interested in the
history, development and application of a particular type of stitch
called (at least in Mexico) the "Riggisberg stitch".

If someone knows a good reference or has a hint to follow, I'd be
very thankful.

Francisco Mederos-Henry
Institute of Condensed Matter and Nanosciences (IMCN)
Division of Molecules, Solids and Reactivity (MOST)
Universite Catholique de Louvain (UCL
Belgium

                 Distributed: Friday, January 16, 2015