Subject: Survey on filling materials enamels on metal

Survey on filling materials enamels on metal

From: Birgit Schwahn <birgit_schwahn<-at->
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2015
The following is posted on behalf of Stephanie Wuemmers,
conservation student:

    Filling materials for the conservation of enamels on metal

    I am currently working on my master thesis "Filling materials
    for the conservation of enamels on metal" supervised by Gerhard
    Eggert at the objects conservation course of the State Academy
    of Art and Design Stuttgart, Germany.

    To fill losses of enamel layers, numerous materials and methods
    are used.  For an overview about materials and methods currently
    used, I would like to invite you to participate in my online
    survey.  The questionnaire is addressed to all conservators who
    have made fillings on enamel objects.  The data collected with
    your help will serve as the basis for further experiments during
    this master thesis.

    I would be very grateful if you spent ten minutes of your time
    to complete the questionnaire.  Your participation in this
    survey is voluntary and your information will, of course, be
    used in a strictly confidential way.  The provision of personal
    data is voluntary and for statistical purpose only.

    You can participate in the survey at

        <URL:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZV_FES6ByJV3xdxVQZIWrGsyJTlff9O99jjd0T7YHTY/viewform?usp=send_form>

    Thank you very much for your assistance.  For further
    information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate
    to contact me.

    Stephanie Wuemmers
    State Academy of Art and Design Stuttgart - Objects Conservation
    Am Weissenhof 1
    70191 Stuttgart
    Germany
    stephanie.wuemmers<-at->abk-stuttgart<.>de

                 Distributed: Friday, January 16, 2015