Subject: Flexible magnets

Flexible magnets

From: Timothy Greening <timothy.greening<-at->
Date: Thursday, January 8, 2015
Has anyone had experience using flexible magnets (like fridge
magnets, often comes on a roll with an adhesive for labels) inside
enclosed storage or display units, over the long term?  We are
thinking of using them to label drawers in tightly sealed metal
storage cabinets, but are wondering about possible issues arising
from off-gassing.  One manufacturer we spoke with says the material
is a rubber polymer.  Is anyone aware of flexible magnet tapes made
of a material more suited for long term storage?

                  Distributed: Friday, January 9, 2015