Subject: Post-it notes

Post-it notes

From: Marilena Giannakeri <mgiannak<-at->
Date: Thursday, December 19, 2013
I am trying to gather bibliography on Post-it notes and their affect
on archives.  There has been a study on this subject by the research
and testing laboratory of the National Archives and Records
Administration (NARA) in 1988 but I have not been able to acquire
the relevant information apart from the general conclusions.  If
anyone has further information on the NARA report or any other study
or bibliography on Post-it notes please let me know.  Useful
contacts would also be appreciated.

Marilena Giannakeri
University of Thessaly

                Distributed: Saturday, December 21, 2013