Subject: Intact issues of The British Bookmaker sought

Intact issues of The British Bookmaker sought

From: Robert J. Milevski <r.milevski<-at->
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2013
    author.

I am attempting to digitally reconstitute volumes 4-7 of The British
Bookmaker (1890-1894).  The digital copies available on Google Books
and Hathi Trust are incomplete, lacking both the covers and the many
pages of advertisements per issue; this being the result of
libraries (or even the publisher) stripping out this material when
the single issues were bound into yearly volumes.  I am interested
in hearing from anyone personally owning complete volumes or working
in a library (preferably in the Northeast Corridor, from Boston to
DC) which may have bound this important English bookbinding trade
publication in its entirety, without having removed the
"unnecessary" bits.  I would like to digitize or scan the missing
parts for my research.  Please contact me off-list at
r.milevski<-at->gmail<.>com

Robert Milevski
Independent Researcher
Princeton, New Jersey