Subject: Anoxia

Anoxia

From: Valerie Tomlinson <vtomlinson<-at->
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2013
At the Auckland War Memorial Museum we are also looking into getting
an anoxia treatment system for those objects that can't be frozen. I
would be interested in any information on systems and suppliers for
anoxia, especially southern hemisphere suppliers.

So far I have determined that Rentokil offers CO2 and N2 fumigation
in the area, I have found EXPM in Portugal as a good supplier of
several anoxia system options.  Any further information would be
appreciated.

Valerie Tomlinson
Conservator
Auckland War Memorial Museum