Subject: Dissertations sought

Dissertations sought

From: Robert J. Milevski <r.milevski<-at->
Date: Monday, November 25, 2013
I have tried several times through the normal interlibrary loan
channels, but without success, to get a photocopy of the
dissertation listed below for my 19th century British Isles
bookbinding history research.  Should anyone have a copy of this
item or have contact information for the author or have comments or
advice, please contact me directly at r.milevski<-at->gmail<.>com.

    Julia Cummins.
    'For the Love of Binding': An Exploration of the Forces that
    Shaped the George Mullen Bindery 1800-1849.
    National College of Art and Design
    Dublin Ireland
    Dissertation, 2007

                 Distributed: Sunday, December 1, 2013